Your first visit to our office establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor.
What to Expect at Your First Visit
On your first visit, your doctor will review your medical history and evaluate your health. We will take any necessary xrays and we will explain to you whether or not you will require any treatment. Our team will be happy to answer any questions you might have.
- Please be prepared to provide information related to your problem.
- Although a physician referral is not required, if you are referred by a physician, please provide his/her name and address.
- If your problems result from a Workers' Compensation claim, prior authorization is required.
- Once your appointment is scheduled, an information packet will be mailed to you.
- Bring your completed packet, along with prior evaluations and x-rays to your appointment.
- For our out-of-town patients, we will make every effort to schedule all diagnostic evaluations and consultations to minimize your travel time and expense.
Our mission is to work together with you to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in orthopaedic care.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earning the trust and respect of our patients and the community.
- Meeting and exceeding our patients' expectations.
- Ensuring a compassionate, professional environment.
- Providing state of the art procedures, materials and treatment choices to our patients.
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
We are located at 9080 Harry Hines Blvd. St. 210, Dallas, TX 75235.
Please enter your zip code or city and state below for door-to-door directions.